Who is Elementum™?
Elementum is the company behind the leading Supply Chain Service Management platform. In an age when supply constraints are increasingly common and demand forecasts are consistently unpredictable, it's more important than ever to maintain operational agility in order to hit service levels and keep customers happy. Elementum’s SaaS platform centralizes information and communication to drive real-time decisions, enable cross-ecosystem execution, and ensure products are available at the right time, place, quantity, and cost.
What is the Integrations Engineer Role?
Integrations Engineers have hands-on involvement in blueprinting/scope design, functional and technical spec creation, data integration and platform configuration, testing and go-live.
As an Integrations Engineer, you will have the end-to-end responsibility of creating data integrations to power Elementum apps. You’ll be hands-on with using ETL tools to develop the data integration pipeline and will work closely with senior leaders and functional management to help unleash the power of Elementum and deliver value to the customers.
That's not all. You must be inquisitive, curious, and passionate about using efficient tools to find patterns in data the rest of the world ignores. You’ll have an instinct to look for a signal from the noise and can prove it. You constantly wonder about “a better way” to handle the things you have seen. You are excited about working in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering solid insights that our customers can use to improve their business decisions.
What you will do:
- Develop and deliver world-class processes for partner onboarding
- Drive requirements definition, lead data gathering engagements, build mappings and integrations, troubleshoot implementation or development problems, and otherwise ensure solutions are delivered on time
- Gather and analyze data to access opportunities, gauge the appropriateness of solutions, and measure success
- Thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment (while having fun doing it)
- Be a high-energy, motivated, self-starter
- End-to-end execution of key performance reports and metrics for internal and external reporting.
- Analyzing data from SQL or similar and building in BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar.
- Participate in all phases of report development and implementation life cycle.
- Development of new reports or enhancements to existing reports to meet customer requirements or address internal business issues.
- Validate report result sets and recommend process improvements.
- Can understand the customer’s data, and devise a roadmap to ingest that data into the Elementum environment to power the Elementum applications
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities
- Flexible and comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Acute attention to details.
- Experience in Cloud Products & Services (AWS).
+ 2 Years of experience with at least 5 of the following technologies:
- noSQL Databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Programming languages (Python is a plus)
- Automation servers (Jenkins is a plus)
- Integration Platforms (Boomi is a plus)
- Version control repositories (Bitbucket is a plus)
- Agile methodologies
- BI Tools (DB, DW, ETL, Reporting, Dashboards, Insights)
- Data Visualization Tools (Tableau is a plus)
- Database development (SQL), designing and building database solutions tables, stored procedures, forms, queries, etc (MySQL is a plus)
- Domain of SQL
- Advance in use of Excel (pivot tables and macros).
- A desire to experiment, grow and learn new ways to explore and handle data
- Collaborate frequently with the Team, solve problems together.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working in globally distributed teams.
- Experience in creating client-facing dashboards or visualizations.
- Experience in supply chain, ERP or data warehouses running business today.
- Domain of BI tools: Data integration to Tableau, Qlikview or similar and data mining for visualizations.
- Bachelor's degree or close to finish in Computer Science, or other related field.
- Advanced English level, written and oral (Exclusive)
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health insurance plan - OSDE 310
- Opportunity to participate in equity program
- PTO - 15 working days per year
- English lessons in company
- Regular team-building events and wellness activities
- Other amazing benefits. Just ask someone who works here!! :)