Elastic is a search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
About Field Ops - Training:
From designing classes and course materials to working with sales enablement, our group focuses on empowering users of Elastic. Providing information in a variety of forms, we deliver training on site, in live virtual environments, and via recorded, on-demand eLearning material to help walk people through the deployment of the Elastic Stack, operational best practices, and a variety of use cases.
About the Role:
As an Elastic Training Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work with a tremendous Service and Sales teams, supporting our global customer base on their training requirements. You will be making an impact by working with our customers through managing communications, training delivery facilitation, scheduling, and reporting while assisting to develop and implement operational best practices for our growing Education team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coordinate training personnel, facilities and materials for all public virtual classroom and on-demand courses.
- Track public registrations in our LMS system and master training schedule to ensure our instructors and courses reach maximum capacity.
- Coordinate logistics for training events for materials, requirements and participants information.
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to drive public training enrolments and upsell opportunities.
- Seek and gather information from management, employees and other departments regarding the effectiveness of completed training courses and constantly seek to improve.
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage and communicate all operational requirements related to training deliveries.
- Support our Education team in the release of new training offerings
- Develop and implement best practices that can continually enhance Elastic Training services
What You Bring Along:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a coordinator for training or consulting services
- Team player, ability to work in a fast pace environment with a positive approach and response time
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems
- Self-initiative with attention to detail and delivering high-quality results
- Strong communication skills while multitasking at a rapid paced environment
- A passion for technology!
- Competitive pay
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Employees with a wide variety of interests
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 27 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages! Some even fly south for the winter :)
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.