We’re always on the search for amazing people. People who have a deep passion for technology and are masters at their craft. We build highly sophisticated distributed systems and we don’t take our technology lightly. At Elastic, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a vibrant young company next to some of the smartest and highly skilled technologists the industry has to offer. We’re looking for great team players, but we also promote independence and ownership. We’re hackers… The good kind. The kind that innovates and creates cutting edge products that eventually translates to a lot of happy, smiling faces.
Elastic’s Support team is unlike any other on Earth: while we are spread across 12 time zones and 15 countries, we operate as a unit, as a family. We are massively distributed yet lovingly intimate. The service we deliver is caring, empathetic, and human yet ambitious, direct, and comprehensive. We don’t do it alone, as we are tightly integrated with our core developers in a way that is real, genuine, and never taken for granted. Our team is a dream for someone seeking honest, hard work and rewards. It is a nightmare for anyone afraid to ask questions or be questioned — always forward, never backward. We are not trying to change the world, we already have. We’re just waiting for everyone else to catch up. We have our good days and our not so good days, and we face them together, as a family. We listen. We solve. We guide. We get it. And we’re excited to bring on a new team member to love.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Ensuring technical customer issues are serviced within our contractual SLA, and managed to resolution
- Maintain strong relationships with our customers for the delivery of technical support
- Have a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes and customer satisfaction
- Work across multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams
What You Bring Along:
- Proven experience in Technical Support in a technology businesses.
- A technical background in fields like; System Administration, Network Engineering, Software Engineering etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A customer oriented focus
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment
- Knowledge of databases or search software technologies
- Experience with SaaS and/or Distributed systems
- You are a Team player; ability to work in a fast paced environment with a positive and adaptable approach
- Proven strong technical understanding of software products
- Collaboration with Developer teams on escalation issues
- Curiosity is key! You have already researched our products and possibly downloaded our stack to test it out