Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking a Sr. Territory Analyst to join our Sales Operations Team. You will have a chance to leverage a broad set of expertise supporting our field operations organization in the areas of: territory management, data management, salesforce administration.
What you will be doing:
- Play a key role in annual go-to-market planning, particularly in territory design, territory analysis, and data enrichment.
- Implement and administer territories and roles in Elastic’s Salesforce.com instance.
- Provide ongoing support and address issues and escalations raised by Elastic's field operations and sales teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to maintain a best-in-class lead routing process that dynamically enriches and routes leads out to our sales teams.
- Assist with data hygiene and enrichment by helping conduct market research and data quality audits to help ensure that the territories our sales team work in are built on rock-solid foundations.
- Be an authority in our sales technology stack from a process perspective, including Data.com, Clearbit, LinkedIn, LeanData, and Groove, along with research tools for our international teams.
- Participate in projects to improve data management and data integrity foundational to supporting planning and territory management processes.
- Participate in requirements capturing / feature testing for Salesforce.com improvements related to lead management, data quality, territory management, and workflows for our internal helpdesk.
What you bring along:
- 5+ years experience in the areas of territory management, data management, salesforce administration with deep working knowledge of Salesforce.com,
- Expert level use of tools: Excel and PowerPoint etc. to execute the role as described above
- You take on issues and drive to conclusion with a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and you're comfortable interacting with leadership.
- Passionate team player, with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Capable of balancing your daily tasks along with improvement projects, and you
- Diligent focus on all operational details.
- Self-motivated, able to work remotely and independently under limited supervision.
- Strongly Preferred: Salesforce Reporting & Dashboard experience / ADM 101 Certification.
- Preferred: Experience as a business analyst, in a sales strategy or sales operations role, particularly in the areas of data quality, territory management, lead management, sales opportunity, selling processes, and Salesforce reporting.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.