Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Sr. Manager, Credit, Collections, and Cash App will be responsible for owning the credit, collections, and cash apps teams in day-to-day operations. This individual will drive performance for the team and ensure that cross functional relationships amongst the teams is enabling efficient performance.
The Sr. Manager, Credit, Collections, and Cash Application will ensure that all procedures within the team are performed in accordance with the Elastic policies and controls. Are you interested? Apply today!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Resolve issues that impede team performance.
- Review and analyze performance and communicate gaps, deficiencies, and recommendations to the Director, Order to Cash.
- Act as the lead contact for projects related to Credit, Collections, and Cash Applications by working with the manager from each to identify root causes and opportunities to improve operations and performance.
- Support strategic approach to optimizing the Order to Cash stream.
- Collaborate with business partners across Elastic to support scale and improve processes and procedures.
What You Bring Along:
High level of passion and pride in your work, you have a strong ability to learn, and you see change and challenges as opportunities to make things better.
You have experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment and you are no stranger to building and optimizing the processes vital to keep us growing without stumbling.
If that's you, hopefully you also have:
- 10+ years of professional experience in AR, Credit, Collections, and Cash Application.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and prioritize in distributed, multifaceted, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and internal partners.
- Accustomed to working with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Positivity! We each love what we do and believe that a positive attitude matters.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Netsuite.
- Proven track record managing people.
- Highly Organized.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.