Elastic is looking for an outstanding product mind to join the Elastic Security product team and help define the future of security solutions. Elastic Security is a new kind of security solution that is combining SIEM, host based security use cases, and cloud workload protection to protect the world’s data from attack. As a Senior Product Manager on our team, your job will be to define and help the team execute the features needed to deliver world-class cloud workload and container protection capabilities into our unified security solution.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working alongside the Design and Engineering teams, you will define product features and initiatives across the Security solution.
- Thanks to your affinity for polished user experiences, you will lead the necessary conversations as it relates to design, wireframing and prototyping, and maintain an iterative approach to feature design and implementation.
- Beyond product development, you will support Sales and Product Marketing efforts related to the Security solution, including competitive analysis, marketing collateral, and demand generation activities.
- You will collect market data, customer feedback, customer usage data, and other key information to develop product insights and help drive the product roadmap.
- You will directly support customer initiatives by engaging with the most enthusiastic customers in the security industry, helping you understand their needs better, and helping them push the technology to a whole new level.
- You will independently measure product critical metrics, which will drive process improvements and future product features, and take action on this data with great autonomy.
What You Bring Along
- 7+ years in the cybersecurity field, with 2+ years in cloud workload security
- 4+ years of experience in practical Product Management experience in cybersecurity, preferably in cloud workload protection
- Working knowledge of operating systems and other infrastructure types - Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, containers, etc.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills.
- Empathy for customer challenges and needs, turning them into opportunities in the short and long-term.