Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
Are you looking to make a real impact and play a meaningful role in the growth of our company?
As a Partner Solutions Architect at Elastic you will lead the prioritization, development, validation, and evangelization of solutions with Elastic's Partners. You will help to refine and message the win-win-win for Elastic, the partner, and the mutual end user when using the combined solution or integration. You'll spend time with our product teams, the partner, and our partner alliances team. An example solution might involve Elastic's alerting triggering events in a security SOAR or IT Case Management tool to drive real-time actions based on Elastic data intelligence. You'll be happy in this role if you enjoy authoring and editing collateral (solution briefs, how-to guides, presentations, webinars), developing integration demos, and using the collateral you've created to publicly evangelize the solution. You should enjoy collaborating with partners and developing relationships with technical peers at partners, while sometimes also negotiating, advocating, and pushing for the best result for Elastic. Success will be measured based on the quality of the solution development and the impact that it has on Elastic Partner sales. Efforts will be prioritized with a set of partners that integrate with Elastic commercial features.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Onboarding, educating and enabling our partners, and supporting them in sales cycles
- Enabling our partner engineers to get Elastic certified and provide relevant coaching and mentoring so they become self sufficient
- Providing reference architectures the help partners position Elastic solutions to their end customers
- Serving as the technical point of contact for Elastic ANZs most trusted and strategic partners
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the Elastic products and solutions to demonstrate the value of our offerings in sales meetings, and at events such as meetups and conferences
- Advising the sales team on effective ways of positioning Elastic products, solutions and services
- Creating collateral, contributing to programs and collaborating with other Elasticians
- Being the voice of the customer/partner and community to communicate needs, gaps, and enhancements to our engineering and leadership teams
- Deepening both your sales and technical skills through self driven education while taking advantage of all the professional development opportunities provided by Elastic
What You Will Bring Along:
- A track record of success in solution development with partners, which might include time in an integrations team or product marketing.
- An understanding of the Elastic Stack or closely related technologies
- An ability to influence. Have you more than once convinced a team you worked for, of an idea, technology, or architectural pattern?
- The ability to inspire groups, both large and small.
- Experience of working through partners including enabling the partners, running technical workshops & joint customer technical calls.
- Ability to operate at scale through virtual meetings, webinars and making global content APAC/country relevant.
- Experience in working across APAC with cross-functional teams
- Experience in working along with Cloud Providers & GSI's will be an added plus.
- A willingness to travel 30% of the time
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems
“Once I started, I was blown away to realize, what was always so obvious, everything is search. Anything you do with data involves search, every app needs search, even analytics are about search. Daily I am blown away with the types of things our users and customers are doing with search.” Director of Product, Elastic.
Why this team?
“We question the status quo, debate the best ways to accomplish our goals and hold ourselves and our teams to the highest standards of performance. We take pride in our ability to understand our customers needs and make recommendations that are based on extensive global experience across multiple use cases. We learn from our mistakes and losses and celebrate our successes with an eye towards constant improvement. Join this team if you are up for a compassionate, understanding and fair environment where you can really grow into the next phase of your career.” VP WW Solution Architecture, Elastic.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.