Elastic is looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist responsible for the day-to-day management of paid digital marketing campaigns on the Demand Generation team. This role will own, execute, and optimize paid media channels to support the broader org in their growth goals.
This Elastician will be an immediate contributor and help drive growth and success across existing social media platforms as well as identify new and growing opportunities to get our name out there. The opportunity is to significantly grow Elastic’s digital share-of-voice and help the business reach global pipeline and SaaS business growth goals. The successful candidate should want to join a business in hyper-growth mode and look forward to progressing their digital marketing career long-term.
What you will be doing / Responsibilities:
- Developing, executing, and optimizing ground breaking digital campaigns from conception to launch
- Working cross-functionally to align campaign strategies and goals across the organization
- Providing ongoing measurable insights into campaign performance to relevant partners
- Defining, measuring, and evaluating relevant paid media critical metrics
- Building out media buys for various ad platforms and supervising the day-to-day execution of paid media
- Coordinating and managing the budget for all social media accounts
- Conducting in-depth audience targeting research
- Maintaining knowledge of industry standard methodologies and new technologies
What You Bring Along / Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree.
- At least 2-3 years experience managing budgeted social media campaigns. Successful track record required.
- B2B marketing experience desired. SaaS experience is helpful.
- Experience launching and optimizing campaigns on paid social platforms, like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, and Reddit
- You’re really comfortable with spreadsheets… no macros needed, but you’re comfortable with SUMIFS, VLOOKUPS, and Pivot Tables to aggregate data and manage the Paid Social media budget
- Ability to look at data and prioritize - you don’t do everything, you’re good at looking at limited amount of info and picking a successful path to move forward
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable crafting presentations and sharing findings and leading discussions with partners about performance of your campaigns
- Solid understanding of common marketing analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Bonus: Experience with Salesforce reports, you understand fields, report types, and how to build dashboards