Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Order to Cash Analyst will provide support to the Finance Team by providing reporting on the key performance indicators for the order to cash stream, Sox compliance testing reports, as well as supporting reports that enable process improvements. This will be a self starter, problem solver, thorough, flexible, and focused on creating an excellent experience for both internal and external customers.
To succeed in this position, the Order to Cash Analyst will be both an independent contributor and a phenomenal teammate; and will have a passion for recognizing areas of potential improvements and implementing change to contribute to enhancements of the overall workflow process.
Do you have a high level of enthusiasm and pride in your work? Do you have a strong ability to learn and to see change and challenges as opportunities to make things better? If so, apply today!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Working directly with the Director of Order to Cash to ensure sound operations in accordance with key controls and expected outcomes.
- Developing and publishing a reporting deck for senior leadership on a regular cadence.
- Ensure that data regarding customer details is properly consolidated and accurately reflected.
- Collaborate with various teams across Elastic to verify discrepancies and resolve issues.
- Understand the current business systems and workflows to collaborate closely with the Finance Transformation team in an effort to make proactive process improvements.
- Perform root cause analysis and propose resolution to problem solve.
What You Bring Along:
You have experience in a fast-paced, high-growth, global environment and you are no stranger to building and optimizing the processes vital to keep us growing without stumbling.
If that's you, hopefully you also have:
- 3+ years of professional experience in Reporting and Analysis.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- High attention-to-detail.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and prioritize in distributed, dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact with senior leadership and internal partners.
- Accustomed to working with multiple stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Positivity! We each love what we do and believe that a positive attitude matters.
- Proficiency in MS Office, G-Suite applications.
- Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce, Tableau.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, view posters linked below: Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Poster; Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Poster; and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA) Poster.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.