Elastic is a search company with a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the creators of the Elastic Stack, we help thousands of organizations including Cisco, eBay, Grab, Goldman Sachs, ING, Microsoft, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and many more use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We have a distributed team of Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting), and our diverse open source community spans over 100 countries. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is undertaking rapid growth, and looking for a hardworking Sr. Associate to be a part of our Manager Partner team which directly supports our HR Business Partners to achieve our business objectives by helping resolve employee matters across the company. Have you handled competing demands in a fast and constantly evolving environment? Do you share our passion and aspiration to build a truly world-class Employee Relations team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Support the Manager Partner and HR Business Partner teams which will align across functions to provide a holistic and consistent approach to our business.
- Collaborate on the creation of internal practices & procedures with a focus on delivering in a consistent way across Elastic.
- Partner with HR Operations to support employees and managers in routine HR topics.
- Identify efficiencies as well as opportunities for Manager Partners and HR Business Partners to operationalize and improve core practices and processes.
- Ensure data integrity and analyze beyond the data. You help tell a story through the data which allows the team to gain insight and trends to actively engage with our managers and teams.
- Coordinate various transactional items such as severance agreements, relocations, and conduct exit interviews.
- Assist in preparing surveys details and reporting across teams (including our new hire surveys and employee engagement surveys)
- Recommend process, reporting, and system enhancements as necessary.
What You Bring Along:
- Experience supporting the team in day-to-day global employee relations role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously across time zones and geographies.
- Superb communication skills including effective listening and writing. Ability to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner.
- Consistently exhibit high levels of discretion, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Capable of building strong relationships and rapport with employees, managers and HR Business Partners.
- Act as a liaison between the Manager Partner team and HR to ensure our alignment with internal client needs.
- Assistance with special and cross-functional projects as needed.
- 5+ years of focused HR support experience.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People:
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with a great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- A generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving — we match up to 1% of your salary
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with a minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.