At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated Partner Manager to join our Business Development organization to cover partners across INSERT REGION. This role is responsible for supporting Elastic’s efforts to build an elite ecosystem of partners who are highly strategic to the company’s long-term goals.
The Partner Manager will recruit, enable, and support a network of partners in order to drive partner sourced, influenced, and fulfilled revenue. We want energetic, innovative, and results-oriented partner leaders.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage partners (Regional SIs, VARs, referral partners, consulting firms) to support business goals and to execute partner sales strategies specific to each geographic region
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement
- Work closely with our direct sales teams on development, tracking, and reporting goals and objectives, forecasts, key metrics and definitions of success for each partner account
- Negotiate and close channel and partnership contracts
- Create and drive overall channel strategy and prioritization plan for coverage area, including the development of an Elastic Stack practice across priority channel partners
What You Bring Along:
- Energetic, smart, self-directed, and passionate business development and channels professional
- Experience recruiting, enabling, and leading a network of SI and channel partners with direct personal involvement
- Exposure to and expertise in building channel networks from the ground up
- Demonstrated success growing the impact of channel results through increased lead growth or bookings growth
- Experience negotiating channel agreements and designing channel programs
- Understanding of analytics, search, or big data markets / products or ability to learn quickly
- Willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- Masters or MBA is a plus
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.