We are looking for a Customer Success Engineer to work with some of our newest customers, guaranteeing their technical success. The ideal candidate will have a history working in a fast paced environment helping guide customers as they grow with Elastic. The role will also support our one to many and one to few efforts as we scale our approach to remediating customer friction points.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Serving as a technical point of contact for Elastic customers across the breadth of the Elastic customer journey
- Working in a pooled model triaging and taking customer requests.
- Providing technical, architectural and best practice guidance.
- Understand the breadth of Elastic’s services and support offerings in order to make suggestions to customers based on their use case.
- Identify customer friction points through customer interaction and provide feedback on programmatic remediation
- Reporting back on common themes in customer interactions to inform how we structure and iterate our customer engagement model.
What You Bring Along:
- A track record of technical success in a customer facing environment.
- A demonstrable ability to articulate the benefits of modern platforms, software and technology.
- Self starter who is able to analyse current processes and develop ideas based on a deep understanding of how customers engage with products.
- Willingness to learn the breadth of Elastic’s offering and how customers utilise Elastic in their wider business environments.
- The ability to inspire groups both large and small
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Experience working with the Elastic stack.
- A background as an engineer or developer who loves working with other developers to get the most out of their deployments.
- Working knowledge of the Elastic Stack
- Experience working in a growing global organization