Elastic has an amazingly loyal customer base who loves us and we want their voice to be heard. We move at a fast pace and act with a sense of urgency to enable sellers to meet their numbers and prospects to consume genuine and relatable customer stories. Elastic is looking for a Customer Advocacy Leader who will support the global Customer Advocacy Team. This person will help to operationalize the tracking and management of customer activity, ensure the reference database is current and accelerate customer assets through development. By marrying timely and effective stakeholder communication with nimble response, you will help us tell compelling stories, fulfill reference requests and consistently recognize customer advocates.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are an operational thinker with a demonstrated record of accomplishment. You collaborate cross-functionally, know how to maintain and create momentum and deliver the most current and relevant information at a moment’s notice. You are passionate about customers and customer relationships and you enjoy enabling sales. You can hit the ground running to build relationships across the company, and have a gift for managing information so that it is readily consumable and always reliable. You foster a sense of excellence, are a trusted team member and top notch communicator who can build and maintain processes to support the success of the Customer Advocacy Team. You appreciate the importance of making sure sales has what they need… when they need it all while keeping the customer informed and thanked.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Customer and Experience Marketing, the Customer Advocacy Specialist will:
- Schedule and oversee all content and distribution; maintain monthly calendar of content and customer-related events
- Manage and execute the process of customer asset development including the process of posting customer assets to the corporate website and sales portal.
- Ensure corporate communications receives the most current customer testimonials to promote at events and internal all hands meetings.
- Provide latest customer marketing assets to sales and field marketing by way of their respective newsletters.
- Secure appropriate level customer speakers for regional and global events.
- Maintain and update customer attributes in the reference database, including tracking requests and reference usage.
- Create sales enablement content that teaches how to navigate, nominate and find references from within the reference tool. You are always championing the database and directing people to existing assets.
- Report on customer usage activity by contact and account on a monthly basis.
- Report on reference recruitment and fulfillment by product on a monthly basis.
- Implement a model for consistently recognizing customer activity, track activity and send recognition.
- Identify, document and develop operational processes to support the success of the program.
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting customer reference programs or other cross-functional marketing teams requiring accurate data management and responsiveness.
- A sense of customer first and comfort communicating with internal customers.
- Clear and direct communicator.
- Strong project management skills and operational discipline.
- Experience bringing assets to completion reliably and repeatedly.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Strong Google or MS Office and Salesforce.com skills.