As a Senior Software Engineer in our Distributed Systems team, you will design and implement cutting-edge distributed, scale-out data infrastructure software systems. You will be part of the Core engineering team developing distributed caching, distributed key-value and document data stores, data replication & conflict resolution, scale-out fault tolerance and data-layer reliability.
Like open source? So do we: Couchbase and its engineers are active open source contributors.
- Create enterprise level distributed server infrastructure for mission-critical OLTP
- Define product requirements and architecture
- Research and develop algorithms for distributed consensus, replication, consistency, availability and scalability
- Hands on experience designing scale out infrastructure
- 8+ years software development experience with any one of the following Golang, C/C++, or Java.
- Extensive experience designing distributed systems infrastructure
- Couchbase, the world’s most complete, most scalable and best performing NoSQL database. Couchbase Server is designed from a simple yet bold vision: build the first and best, general-purpose NoSQL database. That goal has resulted in an industry leading solution that includes a shared nothing architecture, a single node-type, a built in caching layer, true auto-sharding and the world’s first NoSQL mobile offering.
- Couchbase is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.