Cookpad is the largest recipe sharing community in the world and we believe we can build a better world through encouraging even more people to cook. Today we are helping more than 100 million people each month - but as far as we're concerned, we've barely got started.
Every day, home cooking has a profound impact on ourselves and the world around us: it makes us healthier and connects us with our friends and family. Through solving the problems related to everyday cooking, we help people live happier and healthier lives in an environment that is more sustainable. That's how we want to change the world.
What we do really makes a difference on a global scale. Currently our biggest Cookpad communities are in Indonesia and Japan but we have growing communities across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Our Cookpad MENA is entering the Turkish market and we are looking to attract highly talented, committed and motivated team members to join our team.
As a Community Manager, your role will be to help build a user community that people want to be a part of. You will be passionate about Cookpad's mission to make every day cooking fun.
This will involve:
• Moderating content submitted by our users from Turkey
• Engaging with users on our platform and on social media
• Analyzing data and user behavior and sharing it with the team
• Building brand awareness and growing local core community
• Managing social media promotions (all networks), digital marketing and newsletters
• Coordinating with fellow community managers from other locations around the world
The ideal candidate:
• Is an excellent communicator in Turkish and English, oral and written
• Is independent, proactive and able to work under pressure
• Has at least 2 years of Turkish web writing and editing experience
• Has experience engaging users online
• Is passionate about food, with a good knowledge of local cuisine
• Has strong problem solving and organization skills
• Is able to effectively report back to management
Ask everyone who works at Cookpad what we love about working here and the answer is: being part of the mission and our colleagues. Expect to work with people who are passionate about and committed to the mission: we challenge ourselves and each other to do the best work we can.
Visit https://www.cookpadteam.com to find out more.
What happens next?
When we receive your application, it’s reviewed to see if your experience and skills are a match for what we’re looking for in the role. If they are, we will get in touch for an interview.
The Cookpad team is made up of an incredible, diverse range of people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.