Contrast Security, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Ready to shake things up? At Contrast we recognize that the cloud has dramatically changed the dynamics of application development, and that modern software requires a modern software security model. We strive to make security intrinsic to DevOps without compromising speed and without the need for specialized skills.
Our business is growing at an incredible pace and we are expanding teams across our organization to support customer demand. Now is the time to get on board. It’s an awesome place to work, and we’re looking for super stars.
We are looking for a dynamic product manager to lead growth, user acquisition, and analytics for Contrast Community Edition – our freemium offering and our leading product line, Contrast Assess. We need an energetic, talented, and data-driven individual who can drive strategic services and marketing campaigns with a targeted focus on user acquisition, engagement, retention and conversion.
- Own the strategy and roadmap for Contrast Community edition focused on the Developer and DevOps personas. Drive new features and marketing campaigns to grow the user base and convert users to our paid Assess and Protect offerings.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative analysis based on user behavior analytics and experimentation (A/B testing, …)
- Drive and own the product requirements process while working collaboratively with key stakeholders to prioritize and validate technology, features, product direction and strategy.
- Influence the Product Development and R&D teams while helping them better understand what to build and why.
- Collaborate with customers, sales, engineering and designers on fresh new concepts
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate business performance and feature usability with a direct feedback loop into the product strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption.
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on positioning and marketing campaigns.
- A talent for driving organic growth through freemium offerings and user conversion.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage service usage analytics, user research and financial analysis to drive decisions and service improvements.
- Excellent communicator, with natural ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, customers and at trade shows, industry events and webinars.
- Detail oriented and organized. You’re able to transmute various, conflicting inputs into a focused narrative that engineering can drive and deliver.
- Experience owning a SaaS product line ideally targeting the Developer and DevOps persona.
- Solid understanding of the developer community, tools and supporting ecosystem.
- Strong customer empathy and relationship building
- Demonstrated ability to distill and present research findings, market analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated strong, structured and data-driven problem-solving and prioritization skills for multi-dimensional problems.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices.
- Outstanding organizational skills to coordinate various creative, technical, and administrative projects across the organization.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Product Management for SaaS based security offerings.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; MBA preferred
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible paid time off