Technical Project Manager (Infura)
at Infura Remote
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About Infura at ConsenSys:
Infura is an infrastructure company providing scalable and easy to use APIs and cloud solutions for Web3 developers. Infura currently supports Ethereum and IPFS APIs, allowing developers to immediately begin building instead of spending time on architecting their own infrastructure.
Infura provides developers instant access to Web3 without the need to sync or understand complicated peer to peer infrastructure. Similar to how one might access a cloud service to alleviate the friction of owning proprietary compute and storage, Infura lowers the barrier to entry for engineers to begin building.
We believe in a decentralized future powered by Web3, and we know developers will be at the forefront of that progress. We want to empower developers to spend their time building, creating, and evolving by providing them with the best and easiest solution to their infrastructure needs.
About the role:
As a Technical Project Manager you are the driving force behind Infura's deployments, responsible for crafting, implementing and executing processes to streamline workflows and reduce friction. You track and stabilize projects, remove roadblocks, and anticipate customer needs to free up our engineers to focus their time and attention on the technical problems theyare the best equipped to solve.
- Ability to work with engineering teams to identify goals and tasks
- Manage and implement necessary changes to the project management process with regards to project planning, roadmap management, goals/tasks definition and tracking
- Experience as a project manager or scrum master on a software product's engineering team
- High level of familiarity/expertise in modern project management tools, GitHub, Jira, Trello, etc.
- Passion for understanding what it takes to get a project done and working with a team to make that happen
- Led and managed complex technical project implementations at a software company
- You thrive in a fast moving, fast growing, startup environment
- Previous experience coordinating and working with both in-house and external resources
- You know how to use project management software to plan and manage multiple concurrent project
- Experience managing technical/software projects
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency in executing and delivering
Nice to Have OR Bonus Points:
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- Scrum Master Cert or PMP a plus!