As the leading cloud solutions provider, we’re on a mission to elevate technology and people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning and succeeding is what we do for our customers and colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher, you’ll belong to a diverse and dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, and receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something that’s lived and breathed. Our culture isn’t a nice-to-have but key to who we are and what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Let’s talk.
One of our main missions in Marketing is to own and drive demand generation in line with the requirements of the overall business plan.
The Partner Marketing Lead own Azure marketing globally. They will develop and deliver our Azure partner marketing strategies with the aim to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth and revenue with Azure. They will also plan and manage projects targeting internal teams within our partners.
This role will work with the marketing team to build regional and globally focused campaigns and to develop partner relationships in set regions.
Specific skills, traits and competencies necessary to be successful in this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Marketing, preferably working with large IT vendors, either within or at one of their partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across diverse internal and external stakeholder teams
- Relevant work experience in partner marketing, demand generation, MDF management and ROI tracking in high-technology companies
- Experience working with B2B partners developing marketing campaigns and business plans
- Have a passion for technology and how it is transforming the world
- Excellent communicator. This role includes interacting and influencing different people across different areas of the business.
- Self starter. We’re a growing business and “I’m busy” is the norm, so you need to persevere and make things happen.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several projects at any one time, working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player, able to cooperate with colleagues to ensure deadline are met
Specific actions, tasks or areas of responsibility this role will oversee.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and build the right partner marketing plans and programs to help drive awareness & support the business and partner stakeholder objectives in NA and EMEA.
- Act as primary marketing business partner to the Azure partner leadership team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
- Develop a year marketing strategy for all partners and own the execution.
- Own global partner marketing relationships ensuring partners are onboard and happy with our vision and delivery.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns for to-partner and through-partner execution.
- Own MDF funds and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives ensuring there is the desired return on ROI.
- Oversee regional partner marketing campaigns and ensure the regional marketing managers are building local relationships on the ground with our partners.
- Collaborate with partner and business development teams to ensure that the field has the right technical, marketing and sales content needed to present to/with our partner ecosystem
- Oversee winwires are being sent to each partner
- Track campaign performance and create reports
- Use analytics and data to improve running campaigns
- Approve regional event plan
What you’ll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills and expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing**: **We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge and behaviors you bring to Cloudreach and aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact: We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business and make a difference to our customers, your colleagues and your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development**: **You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles and grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, and continuous feedback to boost your expertise and give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement: We have a dynamic and inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness – and fun, with managers who listen, engage and empower your actions.
- _Recharging your batteries: _When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- _Feeding your mind: _Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms and become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- _Taking care of your body: _We help take care of your body through our health and wellness programmes, and sustain you throughout the day with snacks and drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- _Lifting your spirit: _Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables and beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility: You’ll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook and smartphone for the office and beyond, helping you work where and how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate – or two – of free food.