Closed Loop is a fast-growing, full-service digital advertising agency that helps innovative companies like Calendly, Clover, and FICO achieve massive growth. We believe that happy employees create happy clients - it’s part of the reason we were named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work for the last 5 years. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager with expertise in paid social advertising to join our team.
This can be a fully remote position (U.S. based only) or an in-office position for those who live in the Greater Sacramento Area.
In this role you will:
- Fully manage one or more client relationships with monthly budgets of more than $100,000 - from strategy through to execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business and what matters most to them.
- Develop advanced advertising strategies that keep our clients ahead of the competition.
- Proactively sell those strategies to our clients to get them excited and bought in.
- Lead client meetings and set expectations via clear, concise, strategic communications.
- Build, launch, and meticulously optimize our clients’ digital advertising accounts across paid social and other channels as needed (e.g. paid search, display advertising).
- Proactively monitor the performance of accounts, identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and implement changes.
- Analyze account data, compile reports, and produce data visualizations.
You may also be asked to:
- Mentor other members of our team and assign tasks as needed.
- Research and keep abreast of trends in paid social and other digital advertising channels.
- 3+ years of experience managing paid social campaigns to specific ROI goals - B2B experience and agency experience a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with multiple paid social platforms (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, etc.).
Experience managing ALL facets of digital advertising campaigns, including:
- Campaign strategy, design, and optimization
- Placement optimization
- Audience research, strategy, segmentation, and testing
- Ad development
- A/B test execution (both ads and landing pages)
- Reporting and analysis
- Making effective pitches/presentations to key decision makers
- Leading meetings and proactively managing client/stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable experience with data analysis, visualization, and presentation
- Experience using web analytic tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Zest for managing highly complex advertising accounts for multiple clients
- High level of professionalism, accountability, and personal responsibility
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (marketing, communications, etc.)
Having experience in the following would make you a stronger candidate:
- Enterprise version of the Google Marketing Platform
- Google Tag Manager
- Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Landing Page Optimization, landing page platforms (Unbounce, etc.)
- Managing creative development process for banner ads, video ads, etc
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly profit sharing. It’s important you share in the upside you help create.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage plus 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and a generous time-off policy.
- Remotely work for a company that was built for remote work. We’ve always been remote and our company’s structure, processes, and culture reflect that.
- Work with top-tier clients. We make a point of working with larger, growing brands that we find interesting. As a result, you get to focus your efforts on a couple of clients who are doing big things.
- Great colleagues who value teamwork, skill, and ability more than fancy rhetoric. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest and supportive people in our industry.
- Be part of a growing agency that will provide you with the opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career.
- Be part of a mission-driven company that’s focused on enabling people to achieve their potential.
If you like what you see, please complete our application, upload your resume, and provide us with your best cover letter. We actually read them! Please note that prior to any offer of employment a reference and background check will be performed.
Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.