Closed Loop is a fast-growing, full-service digital advertising agency that helps innovative companies like Calendly, Clover, and FICO achieve massive growth. We believe that happy employees create happy clients - it’s part of the reason we were named by Ad Age as one of the Best Places to Work for the last 5 years. We are currently looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Manager with expertise in paid search to join our team.
This can be a fully remote position (U.S. only) or an in-office position for those who live in the Greater Sacramento Area.
In this role you will:
- Fully manage one or more client relationships with monthly budgets of more than $100,000 - from strategy through to execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of each client’s business and what matters most to them.
- Develop advanced advertising strategies that keep our clients ahead of the competition.
- Proactively sell those strategies to our clients in order to get them excited and bought in.
- Lead client meetings (typically video calls) and set expectations via clear, concise, strategic communications.
- Build, launch and meticulously optimize clients’ digital advertising accounts across paid search and other channels as needed (e.g. paid social, display advertising).
- Proactively monitor the performance of accounts, identify opportunities for optimization and growth, and implement changes.
- Analyze account data, compile reports and produce data visualizations.
You may also be asked to:
- Mentor other members of our team and assign tasks as needed.
- Research and keep abreast of trends in paid search and other digital advertising channels.
- 3+ years of experience designing and managing paid search campaigns to specific ROI goals - B2B experience and/or agency experience is a big plus
- Hands-on experience with multiple paid search platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)
Experience managing ALL facets of digital advertising campaigns, including:
- Campaign strategy, design and optimization
- Keyword development and refinement
- Ad development
- A/B test execution (both ads and landing pages)
- Bid management (experience with hands-on, manual bidding; not just bid automation)
- Reporting and analysis
- Making effective pitches/presentations to key decision makers
- Leading meetings and proactively managing client/stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrable experience with data analysis, visualization and presentation
- Experience using analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications
- Zest for managing highly complex advertising accounts for multiple clients
- High level of professionalism, accountability and personal responsibility
- Ability to travel to client sites and/or conferences on occasion
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (marketing, communications, etc.)
Having experience in the following would make you a stronger candidate:
- Enterprise version of the Google Marketing Platform – especially Search Ads 360 and/or Display & Video 360
- Google Tag Manager
- Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Landing Page Optimization, landing page platforms (Unbounce, etc.)
- Managing creative development process for banner ads, video ads, etc.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive salary plus quarterly profit sharing. It’s important you share in the upside you help create.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage plus 401k matching, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and a generous time off policy.
- Remotely work for a company that was built for remote work. We’ve always been remote and our company’s structure, processes, and culture reflect that.
- Work with top-tier clients. We make a point of working with larger, growing brands that we find interesting. As a result, you get to focus your efforts on a couple of clients who are doing big things.
- Great colleagues who value teamwork, skill and ability more than fancy rhetoric. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest and supportive people in our industry.
- Be part of a growing agency that will provide you with the opportunity to grow your skills and advance your career.
- Be part of a mission-driven company that’s focused on enabling people to achieve their potential.
Interested? If you like what you see, please complete the application below, upload your resume and provide us with your best cover letter. We actually read them! Please note that prior to any offer of employment, reference and background checks will be performed. Closed Loop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.