Salary ranges from £30,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
As a full stack engineer, and general cloud-based web practitioner, you know there's no such thing as "it works on my machine"
What you’ll do
- Work on the software that powers the Click Travel platform by writing Node.js, Java, Angular and React code and tests.
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing.
- Continuously improve your engineering skills and practises.
- Evangelise and spread your DevOps and Cloud Engineering mentality to your colleagues.
- Look out for ways to improve our development processes.
How you'll be doing it
- You're part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You bring your unique skills and leverage them when collaborating with others to accomplish goals.
- You prioritise your work with the team, its lead and product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
- You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - with one thing at a time.
- You use data available to determine the best approach.
- You constantly ensure code is running in production as early as is responsibly possible.
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way.
- You don’t ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others.