This is a remote role open across European **time zones**
Are you a passionate UX/UI Designer with experience working on SaaS products for the Marketing or Social Media industries? Do you enjoy designing easy and intuitive user work-flows? Then you may be our new UX/UI Designer for our Adbastion product.
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Adbastion gives paid social teams a full view of their engagement across different ads and campaigns, enabling them to explore sentiment and topics discussed, as well as set up alerts and notifications.
As a UX/UI Designer at BrandBastion you will work on taking AdBastion (Beta) into an intuitive and easy to navigate product for users as well as working on the other design tasks.
- Design the Adbastion user experience for desktop, tablet and mobile app environments ensuring a consistent user experience across platforms, audiences and contexts
- Rapidly prototype solutions and test for usability
- Inventory of existing UI patterns to identify opportunities for consolidation and reuse
- Analyze user behaviors and translate user requirements into interactive wireframes.
- Interact with the team to understand and support the implementation of requirements.
- Make digital products more intuitive, easy to use, and aesthetically pleasing for the user.
- Come up with solutions that are imaginative, thorough, practicable, and consistent with project objectives.
- Have and develop a deep understanding of our partners (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- 2+ years proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role working on SaaS products aimed at Marketers
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Analytical and Design mindset with great problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
Great to have
- Experience in the field of social media advertising or social media listening tools
- Experience with products delivering analytics to the users
- Work with the launch of an exciting new product that has already gathered a lot of interest from paid marketers
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands
- Competitive compensation
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Opportunity to travel once COVID is over.