BLANKSLATE Partners is excited to partner with VO2 Master as they add to their growing team.
About VO2 Master
VO2 Master democratizes human performance and metabolism information to everyone’s benefit. For the better part of a century, labs and research facilities have had access to VO2 analysis, which is the gold-standard in the assessment of athletes’ performance, and diet planning through weight management. With VO2 Master’s wearable VO2 analyzer and data display, collection, and analysis tool, this valuable information is now accessible by everyone. From our conception in 2013 we’ve hit many exciting milestones along the way and are ready for our ‘overnight’ success - which is where you come in:
We’re searching for a Junior/Intermediate Mobile App Developer to join our growing team. This role is open to remote within the Okanagan or Lower Mainland area.
About the Role:
The Mobile App Developer will contribute to VO2 Master's goals by applying their software development knowledge to build a robust mobile application that allows our customers to view, collect and convert data that will be used to analyze and optimize athlete performance so they may reach their full potential. Our ideal candidate is an innovator and creative problem solver with demonstrated technical abilities in C# and Xamarin who performs well given a high level of independence and autonomy.
- Develop the VO2 Master Manager mobile application using the Microsoft Xamarin.Forms framework
- Work on mobile app features from beginning to end
- Help refine User Stories by gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams to define app features
- Confirm the requirements, coding, testing, analysis, design, definition, development and implementation of mobile application
- Develop software using best in class tools and industry best practices
- Ensure quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Responsible for testing software manually and through automation scripts
- Identify potential problems and resolve application bottlenecks
- Fix application bugs before final release
- Take part in releasing the software into production
- Meet project expectations and work within tight project management schedules
- Be an integral part of the software team. Work collaboratively with team members in a Scrum/Agile environment.
- Stay curious and keep an open mind for new technologies and ideas
- 2+ years mobile app development experience
- Working knowledge of C# and Xamarin.Forms
- Solid knowledge of iOS and Android SDK frameworks.
- Some experience with UI design tools
- Understanding of code execution and optimization strategies.
- Challenging and fulfilling role with a fun, innovative team.
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and benefits
- Ownership mindset where you’ll be given autonomy and the ability to own your work