We are looking for an ambitious individual to join us as Junior Project Manager on a full-time permanent basis. In this role, you’ll work with our experienced Project Managers on all aspects of technical project delivery including client communications, budgeting, reporting and QA/testing.
This role would be suited to a recent graduate with a technical or scientific degree who is keen to pursue a long term career in project management. Relevant work experience is desirable along with a passion for IT.
We are a small but vibrant software development agency, meaning you’ll gain exposure to a range of clients and development projects. This is a fast-paced, varied role suited to someone who is dynamic, assertive and focused.
The role will begin as a Junior position with promotion and development plans to progress to a Project Manager role.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved with the following:
- Setting up new projects
- Attending client meetings and taking notes
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Being the first point of contact for developers to clarify requirements
- QA - testing functionality
- Managing support requests from clients
- Monitoring budgets and sending weekly budget updates
- Maintaining internal trackers and creating reports
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Recent graduate with a Technical or Scientific degree
- A passion for or interest in IT
- Relevant work experience in project management, development or testing is desirable
- Strong communication skills and numerical ability
- Confidence to liaise with clients and proactively assist Project Managers
- Able to work at pace in a varied role
- Excellent organisational skills with accuracy and attention to detail
At Bit Zesty, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working - no more early starts or stressful commutes
- Support for professional training and development
- Health and wellness contribution towards your gym membership or fitness app
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday
- Private medical insurance
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience. Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
Due to the remote nature of this job, we have advertised it in different locations. Please only apply once.
Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
About Bit Zesty
We’re a small, vibrant, digital development agency, supporting clients in corporations, charities, government and start-ups since 2009. From the beginning, we established remote working practices as we believe it gives our team a better work-life balance, more autonomy and flexibility, plus helps us to do our bit in preserving the environment.