We’re a small, vibrant, digital development agency, supporting clients in corporations, charities, government and start-ups since 2009. From the beginning, we established remote working practices as we believe it gives our team a better work-life balance, more autonomy and flexibility, plus helps us to do our bit in preserving the environment.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to join us on a part-time, permanent basis. This is a standalone position that can work remotely from anywhere in the UK. Working hours can be between 16 - 25 hours per week, either across 3 full days, or 5 mornings or afternoons, between 10am to 6pm UK time.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting our Company Directors with all aspects of administration, communication and ‘odd jobs’. We’re looking for a positive, organised assistant who is happy to get involved with a range of activities and is always eager to help. This role is suited to someone who has previously supported Directors in a small company environment.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be involved with the following:
- Supporting Directors with all aspects of administration
- Assisting with communications including liaising with employees, teams, clients and partners
- Data organisation - establishing and maintaining a robust company-wide filing system
- Helping with various documents, including proof-reading, editing, formatting
- Data management including collation of data, use of spreadsheets and basic reporting
- Research-based tasks including information gathering and advising on best options
- Assisting with basic payroll, bank reconciliation, invoicing
- Helping Directors with odd jobs such as sending gifts and managing personal appointments and tasks
Ideally, we’re looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant role
- Enjoys supporting Directors with a variety of tasks and activities
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong spelling, grammar and telephone etiquette
- Competence with Google Docs, Google Drive and Slack would be advantageous
- Exposure to an agency or software development company would be advantageous
At Bit Zesty, we offer a range of perks and benefits to help you enjoy your time with us, such as:
- Fully remote working - no more early starts or stressful commutes
- Between 16 to 25 hours of work per week with flexibility over schedule
- High spec kit including MacBook Air, iPhone, Jabra headset and more to help you get the most out of your home office
- 25 days of annual leave plus public holidays and a day off for your birthday (prorated)
- Health and wellness contribution towards your gym membership or fitness app
- Private medical insurance
- Regular virtual team activities
- An open, dynamic and collaborative digital working culture
Interested? Click apply now to submit your CV.
Due to the remote nature of this job, we have advertised it in different locations. Please only apply once.
Bit Zesty is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.