BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
- A natural people connector and relationship builder, you bring out the best in people.
- Energized by working with a fun and vibrant team in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Curious about the hiring market and enjoy learning about market conditions and trends.
- An engaging storyteller, excited to build an employer brand via social media and other avenues.
- Super responsive and an excellent communicator.
- Calm under pressure, while juggling several competing priorities.
- Comfortable working with data and metrics to measure milestones.
- Able to work independently and thrive in an ambiguous and fluid environment.
- Very passionate about BetterUp’s mission.
- Build strong, diverse pipelines of quality talent for various positions across all departments.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to create strategy on building top of funnel with a focus on D&I.
- Manage BetterUp's employer brand by telling compelling stories of our opportunity and culture.
- Care for each candidate and nurture a positive candidate experience at every touch point.
- Design and facilitate interview and recruiting discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continuously and proactively expedite processes for candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, and selecting.
**If you have some or all of the following please apply: **
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting experience a plus.
- A good understanding of legal, compliance and related HR regulations pertaining to recruiting.
- Experience sourcing passive candidates in various remote locations.
- A growth mindset.
- Experience managing an applicant tracking system.
- A bias towards action.
- Growth stage start-up experience preferred.
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, they’ll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission and transformative work.
- Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- 13 paid holidays
- 4 BetterUp InnerWork Days www.betterup.co/inner-work
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
- 401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.