At BetterUp, we give people the coaching, support, and push they need to reach peak performance and unlock their limitless potential, in all they do, personally and professionally. We work with world-class experts and Coaches, pioneer innovative technology, and foster human touch at scale to fuel the BetterUp experience, and make growth and development achievable for all. We believe that practicing strong mental fitness is a never-ending practice of maintaining and building the strengths that proceed health, happiness, and success.
And we’re looking to build out a diverse and ambitious team of go-getters to join us as we grow. Exciting opportunities lie ahead, as well as work that makes a real difference — not only in the lives of others, but for your own personal and professional growth, too. Join us as we continue to bring BetterUp to more people everywhere, and create impactful change for our members and for you.
BetterUp is looking for an exceptional individual who is mission driven, team oriented, with a strong strategic mindset to join our team as our Sr. Deal Desk Analyst (in the Finance function). You will be a key contributor to the Sales and Finance organization in our rapidly growing company. This role will focus heavily on advising, coaching, and training our Sales Team of our processes, policies, and systems. Additionally, this individual will be expected to be a strategic partner by providing recommendations to Go-to-market deal structure, workflow and process management for BetterUp’s Sales contracting process. To be successful in this role, you must be eager to get deep into the process, provide an industry leading sales experience and to bring innovation with automation to help the company scale from where it is today. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-funded, rapidly growing company in a newly created role. This will be a challenging and fulfilling role for those who want to make an impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for contracting policy and the deal approval process
- Advise, coach, and train our Sales Team of our process and policy to improve enablement, efficiency, scale, and profitability
- Partner with our Sales teams on best practice deal management & contract structuring. Nurture deals through the sales cycle & our approval process in collaboration with Sales, Revenue Operations and Finance Operations
- Identify recurring issues to improve the overall Q2C process and provide recommendations on O2C process and system improvements
- Deploy, manage and scale in rollout of new products, policies, and improvement of our O2C process, considerate of our cross-functional partners, customers and business complexity
- Perform pricing and quoting analysis for customer deal terms, identifying ROI and LTV over applicable horizons
If you have some or all of the following, please apply:
- BS/BA (Accounting or Finance major preferred) with 3-5 years in a deal desk and commercial workflow and/or sales finance experience in a high-growth environment with increasing levels of responsibility, and demonstrated leadership capabilities and confidence in decision-making
- Previous experience with software, SaaS, technology Deals Desk role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent researching and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel skills are a requirement
- Salesforce certified and/or strong deal flow systems experience required
- MBA, CPA a plus
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
Medical, dental and vision insurance
Flexible paid time off
All federal/statutory holidays observed
4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
5 Volunteer Days to give back
Learning and Development stipend
Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
401(k) self contribution
We are dedicated to building diverse teams that fuel an authentic workplace and sense of belonging for each and every employee. We know applying for a job can be intimidating, please don’t hesitate to reach out — we encourage everyone interested in joining us to apply.
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.