BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like LinkedIn, Facebook, Salesforce, Capital One, Deloitte, and Logitech. Let’s build together!
BetterUp is looking for a Product Manager to join our BetterUp Care team to design and build product experiences that directly improve the lives of people and improve mental fitness for all. BetterUp Care is an integrated offering that includes enterprise-wide access to coaching with behavioral health specialists, curated content, on-demand support, parenting specialists, nutrition specialists, sleep specialists, group coaching, and digital learning. We believe everyone can improve their mental fitness to help reach their peak performance, and we're on a mission to enable this for everyone. This role offers the opportunity to innovate and build during a time of significant growth for our company.
We are a team that collaborates tightly, asks hard questions, ships quickly, and has fun. Our team cares deeply about crafting the highest quality product experiences, and each team member has a profound impact on the vision and direction of what we deliver.
If all of this sounds exciting to you and you would like to be part of that growth, please apply.
This is a full-time, salaried, remote position.
You will craft transformational product experiences that drive business outcomes. You will make courageous decisions daily and push the boundaries of what our team is capable of delivering. You will partner tightly with designers, engineers, behavioral scientists, and marketers to validate potential solutions and collaborate, adjust, and iterate quickly. You will thrive in an objective-oriented environment that values collectively finding the best outcomes.
- Lead a cross-functional team of members of design, engineering, content, and interactive media
- Define OKRs and set BHAG goals for your product and team
- Collaborate on user research and data analysis to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Learn & deploy leading activation & onboarding strategies
- Collaborate closely with leaders on Sales, Marketing, Clinical, Science, and Operations teams
- Communicate the product vision, roadmap and results to stakeholders including the executive team and community members
- Foster an environment of frequent innovation and high quality
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
This is a collection of skills that we believe would make someone successful in this position. If you feel that you have the majority of these skills or others that will ensure your success in this role, please apply.
- 3-6 years of previous experience as a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager
- Prior mental health, wellness, digital health experience
- Passionate about our mission to "help every person pursue their life with clarity, purpose, and passion"
- Built 0-1 product experiences, found product/market fit, owned a product initiative end to end and iterated on it (launched a new major feature)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a remote team, able to influence team members
- Creative problem solver able to apply expertise and learnings to new environments with new constraints
- Bonus: Experience working in B2B2C environments such as digital health, startup experience
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
Flexible paid time off
13 paid holidays
4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
5 Volunteer Days to give back
Learning and Development stipend
Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.