BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
BetterUp is building out its direct-to-consumer team and is looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to optimize and scale user acquisition by driving tests to continuously improve performance across paid and owned channels. The Growth Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating the growth and product teams to ideate, implement, and track tests based on new ideas and data-driven feedback loops across the entire funnel.
This role will entail communicating effectively with the direct-to-consumer growth and product teams, as well as managing contractors and agencies to execute against tests and campaigns. The Growth Marketing Specialist will operate with a high degree of autonomy and should be able to proactively identify new opportunities and think analytically. The ideal candidate is a scrappy self-starter who is excited about building a new business and wearing multiple hats to get the job done.
- Develop and execute the acquisition strategy by coordinating the growth and product teams to ideate, implement, and track tests based on new ideas and data-driven feedback loops
- Plan, develop and execute on an A/B testing roadmap to continuously improve performance across paid and owned channels
- Develop paid channel tests and campaigns for Facebook, Google, mobile app networks, and other digital channels
- Work with contractors and agencies to develop creative and landing pages for paid channel acquisition and testing of copy, messaging and concepts/ideas
- Develop owned channel tests and campaigns across top- and bottom-of-funnel, including SEO and email marketing
- Partner with the product team to optimize the flow and user journey to increase the ROI of campaigns through higher conversion rate
- Provide updates to the direct-to-consumer team on performance results and ad-hoc experiments
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- 3+ years of experience in growth marketing for direct-to-consumer business
- Technical knowledge of the Facebook and Google ads platforms (understand tracking, auction dynamics, ad products, and best practices for direct response campaigns)
- Understanding of mobile app acquisition marketing and relevant tracking technologies (experience with Appsflyer a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel/Google Sheets for data analysis and campaign reporting (Looker and Amplitude experience a plus)
- Strong organization and project management skills with the ability to own projects from end-to-end in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and familiarity with A/B testing and experimentation
- Excitement about building a business and putting structure around ambiguity
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
Flexible paid time off
13 paid holidays
4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
5 Volunteer Days to give back
Learning and Development stipend
Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.