BetterUp’s mission is to help people everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Google, Chevron, Mars, LinkedIn, ServiceNow, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our Director, Product Marketing, you will be eager to bring your storytelling and positioning expertise to the fold on Day One. You love to concisely and clearly articulate a complex product story to any audience. You are driven by best practices, fueled by creativity, and inspired by BetterUp’s mission. You will be a critical part of growing, developing, and mentoring our product marketing team as you bridge the gap between product, marketing peers, and the larger BetterUp business strategy and initiatives. “Stakeholder management” is your middle name and “growth mindset” is your mantra. If this sounds like fun to you, please apply.
- As an expert storyteller, you will collaborate with product management and marketing to create compelling positioning and messaging that targets key personas and industries
- Partner cross functionally to deliver world-class product launches that ensure our innovative products and solutions provide maximum value to our customers
- Recruit, develop, and mentor a team of product marketing professionals
- Understand our buyer’s thinking, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make, then drive changes to our sales and marketing approach based on what you learn
- Enhance product definition and positioning using competitive information, market and product analysis
- Understand and support our sales channels; train the larger team on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it
**If you have some or all of the following please apply: **
- 10+ years of marketing experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success collaborating and working with product teams to deliver game-changing products and solutions
- Experience developing and writing sales pitches, presentations, and content that “cuts through the noise”
- Comfort and experience presenting to executives, product teams, and sales teams
- Proven track record of building building and leading high performing teams
- The ultimate can-do attitude (growth mindset, willingness to learn every day, and player mindset (à la Fred Kaufman))
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
Flexible paid time off
13 paid holidays
4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
5 Volunteer Days to give back
Learning and Development stipend
Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.