BetterUp is a mobile-based coaching platform that brings personalized professional coaching to employees at all levels. We help managers lead better, teams perform better, and employees thrive personally and inspire professionally. Our mission is to help professionals everywhere pursue their lives with greater clarity, purpose, and passion. Our product was developed by a team of leading behavioral scientists, researchers, and technologists to bring evidence-based learning to professionals everywhere. We’re already transforming the way companies approach talent development at high-performing organizations like Genentech, Mars, LinkedIn, and Workday. Let’s build together!
As our Coach Acquisition Senior Manager, you will be building the vision, strategy and playbook for how to attract world-class human transformation experts all over the world. You will leverage your unique experience in Operations and Recruiting to create new and innovative ways of acquiring top talent with diverse backgrounds, and skill sets at scale. You’ll partner closely with our Marketing team to elevate our BetterUp Coach brand, and create impactful and scalable customer acquisition campaigns. In addition, you will act as the face of BetterUp to mission aligned partnership organizations.
- Set the vision and strategy for BetterUp Coach Acquisition
- Build the menu of supply generation channels and tactics to attract top coaching talent domestically and internationally
- Conduct research and leverage experts to deeply understand various audiences in which you are trying to attract
- Partner closely with Marketing to execute and measure campaigns, as well as design and implement BetterUp Coach branding
- Gather and analyze data to understand ROI of campaigns, including what acquisition sources are yielding results, what messaging is resonating with certain audiences, etc.
- Create and maintain feedback loops with various teams in order to iterate on approach
If you have some or all of the following please apply:
- Innovative operator who has experience with talent recruitment, and performance marketing
- Experience building and scaling acquisition strategy and channels to attract global customers
- Big picture thinker who is also very good with the details, and not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Very comfortable with data for purposes of setting targets, measuring impact, and making real-time decisions on time and budget investment
- Has experience interacting with customers and has also done some business development
At BetterUp, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
Access to BetterUp coaching; one for you and one for a friend or family member
A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
Full coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance
Employer Paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
Flexible paid time off
13 paid holidays
4 BetterUp Inner Work days (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
5 Volunteer Days to give back
Learning and Development stipend
Holiday charitable contribution of your choice on behalf of BetterUp
401(k) self contribution
BetterUp Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.