Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
We’re recruiting a creative Visual Designer to help own all our digital and offline marketing efforts, including all website landing pages (e.g.: https://auth0.com/retail), external sites (e.g: https://jwt.io), as well as custom direct mail and print pieces. Our biggest challenge is understanding problems from the developer’s perspective and crafting beautiful end to end experiences that help developers focus on coding rather worrying about identity management or authentication.
You will shape Auth0’s first impression with customers and be responsible for keeping all content, marketing, and institutional sites consistent with the company’s design goals and aesthetics. As a Visual Designer, you are comfortable working across different media types, you think style exists to support ideas and you’re constantly learning new skills. You have strong opinions on design and it shows on your work. You want to see your concept go live without a lot of hand-holding.
***For consideration, please submit a link to your portfolio ***
Daily activities of the brand designer include:
- Work with design and marketing leads on feature/product launches. This encompasses designing product pages, newsletters and blog pieces.
- Designing marketing oriented websites and landing pages such as: Auth0.com, Retail, Ambassador Program, PassportJS
- Work with the design director on aesthetic and structural guidelines for Auth0’s websites.
- Explore gathered data from A/B tests, and feedback from our users to find ways of reaching our target audiences and improve brand awareness of Auth0.
You’d be a good fit if:
- Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar; or equivalent full-time in-house professional design experience
- Proficient in the following tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesiger)Expert knowledge in graphic design principles, with a strong emphasis on UI, UX, and web standards.
- A stunning portfolio of visual design projects showcasing innovative and original design solutions. Friendly reminder: this is mandatory to be considered as a candidate for this role
- A solid understanding of brand and design systems, composition, and color, with a keen eye for typography and photography, and meticulous attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of all steps required in the creative development process. From concept to implementation
- Expert level in standard design tools
- Advanced in English & strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience designing for a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, animation, interaction) and a familiarity with UX and product design