Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises.
Auth0 has raised more than $210 million in funding to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture. We are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries. Come join us!
Auth0 is looking for the right person to join its Platform Infrastructure Team. This team is focused on building the runtime and supporting services for Auth0 development teams to deploy and run their software on. As a member of this team, you will work on services and guidance to enable rapid deployment of reliable, scalable and secure services, using Kubernetes and Docker.
This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organization and what you build will be relied on by Auth0 engineers for a long period of time.
- Implement the Platform Infrastructure that allows development teams to deploy and run their services
- Research and implement solutions that address cross-cutting concerns such as configuration, service routing, observability, and service discovery
- Design and implement automation for common operational tasks
- Provide guidance to engineering teams to effectively move to a container-based platform
- Be on-call for all services and components owned and operated by the Platform team
Skills and Abilities:
- Have at least 4 years of programming experience with a high-level language (Golang preferred)
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Experience running Kubernetes in production
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code concepts
- Experience with Terraform and Salt useful
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, SSH, etc.
- Application clustering/load balancing concepts and technologies
- Enjoy learning and applying new technologies
- Enjoy enabling other teams to move faster
- Like to work at many levels of technology, from writing code to designing straightforward solutions to technical problems
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment