Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
As a partner sales (channel) manager, you will own the partner development opportunities with key Auth0 partners e.g. system integrators and identity industry VARs. You will be a strategic thinker with a focus on driving new revenue and market awareness with and through partners. In the role you will take ownership for shaping the partner ecosystem in your territory through recruitment of key partners. You will be responsible for the overall success of new & assigned partnerships including enablement and sales opportunities. You will manage and grow our partner revenue objectives within an assigned geographic territory or named partners.
- Identify, recruit and operationalise new partner organisations to help expand in direct sales reach within an assigned territory
- Build a regional partner business plan with quantifiable goals and milestones to achieve partner-sourced and influenced sales goals
- Manage assigned partners to mutually-developed business plans and agreed sales objectives
- Work with field marketing and sales teams on demand generation initiatives and campaigns
- Manage regular business reviews between Auth0 and partners
- Facilitate successful collaboration with internal sales reps on partner opportunities and delivering a shared pipeline
- Maintain and report and accurate partner activity and forecast in SFDC.
- Minimum 8+ years’ in enterprise software sales and partner development combined
- Prefer 2+ years of experience selling enterprise software and 6+ years of experience developing a partner ecosystem
- Demonstrable ability to understand, develop and navigate complex sales cycles involving a variety of stakeholders
- Direct experience creating and executing partner business plans with both global and regional partners
- Experience in creation of complex joint solution offerings with partners
- Experience working with large system integrators and global advisory firms desirable
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and acting as the partner advocate internally are highly desirable
- Experience in Identity or cloud ecosystem consultancies a plus
- Ability to travel 40% of the time.