Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for formulating and executing a sales strategy within Dach region, resulting in revenue growth & new customer acquisition. This will include creating a business plan in collaboration with the extended team in order to drive new revenue, and to ensure customer success.
In the role you will have the opportunity to influence the development of the company across Germany, and wider DACH region. We have an existing team of inside sales based in London, and sales engineer based in Germany who will work alongside you. Although you will be part of a larger Enterprise team located at our European head office in London, you’ll be working independently, building relationships and meeting customers in the region.
- Develop a business plan to include key target customers
- Work through an entire sales cycle; prospecting, exploration, negotiation, close
- Track all customer details (use case, account plans and forecasting) in Salesforce
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Identify and close quick, small wins whilst also managing longer complex cycles
- Self-generate 30% or more new sales
- Create customer events in Germany, working alongside internal teams.
- Knowledge of developing sales pipeline and go to market strategies
- Knowledge of enterprise software and licensing models
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the enterprise, from software developers to senior executives
- A self-starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Track record in exceeding sales quota
- Fluency in German and English.