Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in Boston, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it!
The Enterprise Account Executive will play a key role in driving Acquia’s business development and sales activities.
The ideal candidate needs to
As the Enterprise Account Executive, you will...
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy for Acquia's offerings; built on individualized business cases by customer
- Identify and establish relationships with key corporate C-level representatives through prospecting, marketing leads and expansion of existing contacts within accounts
- Build and maintain a strong sales pipeline and forecast through discovery calls and meetings
- Drive the sales process and lead the contract and approval process of new deals, including negotiating on price and getting approvals including contract terms
- Meet or exceed set Quota targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for sales based activities
- Maintains accurate and realistic forecast
- Handle all information in our Salesforce.com CRM system
- Acts as coach and mentor to BDRs you work with on prospecting
- Build awareness for Drupal and Acquia within large Enterprises and System Integrators
- Build and maintain positive relationships with new and existing Acquia partners
You’ll enjoy this role if you are/have...
- Highly motivated, over achiever, encouraging teammate, driven
- A high level of intensity to work with an experienced, motivated leadership team focused on creating a significantly sized company in a short timeframe
- A passion for excellence including an innate desire to build a metric driven business
- Excellent thought leadership traits with the ability to successfully drive fundamental changes in web strategies
- Strong analytical and writing abilities
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurial spirit/attitude, flexibility toward multifaceted change
What you’ll need to be successful...
- Deep experience with SAAS technologies preferably around website development or Web Content Management
- Understands value creation selling
- Can demonstrate results from own pipeline generation; is a natural "hunter"
- Demonstrated ability to handle both direct and indirect opportunities
- Experienced in a new business Sales role ideally within a similar start up and high growth organization
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.