We’re looking for a top-notch Lead Curriculum Architect with a love for creating exciting lessons newcomers enter the field of Digital Marketing.
Who You Are
Someone with at least 5 years of industry experience covering multiple aspects of digital marketing.
Someone with a lot of hands-on experience. You should have a strong familiarity with:
Brand building and strategy
Conversion funnels and customer journeys
Digital marketing channels such as paid search, social media, content and email
Search engine optimization
Website analytics and campaign optimization
Key marketing tools such as Wordpress, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, MailChimp and Salesforce.
Someone who loves sharing knowledge with others and has experience developing and iterating digital marketing courses.
A leader who can multitask! As the Lead Curriculum Architect, you’ll be responsible for writing your own content while also reviewing the content of others. You must be able to deliver your own work, while monitoring and supporting the Curriculum Engineers.
Someone creative! You have a great imagination, an ability to break down complex topics into smaller ideas suitable for beginners, and a knack for creating lessons with engaging, relevant, real-world scenarios.
Someone who is a lot of fun! We want the learning experience to be exciting, engaging, and a little funny. We need fun people to make this a reality!
Open to constructive criticism. You must be willing to receive and implement feedback on team management, instructional design, and language/writing. This means having a bit of thick skin, an enthusiasm for continual improvement, and a collaborative spirit.
Someone who can work well in a geographically distributed team. We’re a friendly group of curriculum developers located all across the country. We want someone who is comfortable bringing in expertise and new ideas while working remotely, sometimes across multiple time zones.
Comfortable on the road! The Lead Curriculum Architect is expected to support the Curriculum Director and Program Support Manager in launching and troubleshooting with active cohorts, which will require regular domestic travel.
Above all else…...Someone who is looking for more than just a paycheck. We can’t stress this enough. Deep within all of us at Trilogy is the belief that our programs change lives. Each month we hear from countless students attesting to how our program brought them new skills, landed them new jobs, and a renewed sense of confidence. This impact is what our work is really about to us.
What You Will Do
- Lead the review of curriculum materials designed by the Curriculum Engineer team for our Digital Marketing program. Curriculum content will be created for both instructor-led and online delivery.
- Dream up and create instructional activities for demonstrating key concepts across all areas of Digital Marketing.
- Improve portions of our curriculum based on instructor feedback and student learning data -- and continually work to create improved content for teaching topics covered in our program.
- Review learning materials from Curriculum Engineers in a timely manner to ensure it meets or exceeds quality expectations.
- Give feedback to Curriculum Engineers in ways that are both constructive and sensitive to their vision.
- Monitor curriculum development timelines to ensure the team is staying on track.
- Maintain current instructional design tools such as unit planners and activity mappers.
- Travel quarterly (or more) to help launch new cohorts, observe ongoing cohorts, or troubleshoot with struggling cohorts.
- Regularly communicate with instructors to answer questions and address concerns regarding curriculum content.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and incorporate cutting edge trends into the curriculum.
- Lastly and most importantly, you will be responsible for making sure our program is the very best Digital Marketing program it can be. We want the person in this role to feel accountable to our students’ success in the same way we hold ourselves accountable to their success in all other areas.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for dreaming up and creating instructional activities for demonstrating key concepts in the area of financial technology.
- You will be responsible for improving portions of our curriculum based on student learning data -- and continually asked to create improved content for teaching topics covered in our program.
- You will be responsible for staying abreast of technology trends and incorporate these trends into the curriculum.
- Lastly, and most importantly, you will be responsible for making sure our program is the very best FinTech training program it can be. We want the person in this role to feel accountable to our students’ success in the same way we hold ourselves accountable to their success in all other areas.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
Eliminating the back row in higher education is not just a metaphor–it’s our mission. For more than a decade, 2U, Inc., a global leader in education technology, has been a trusted partner and brand steward of great universities. We build, deliver, and support more than 250 digital and in-person educational offerings, including graduate degrees, professional certificates, Trilogy-powered boot camps, and GetSmarter short courses. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 150,000 students and lifelong learners. To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
Medical, dental, and vision coverage
Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
Unlimited snacks and drinks
Tuition reimbursement program
Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO for your vacation, personal, or sick days
Additional time off benefits include:
time off to volunteer for non-profit organizations
parental leave after 9 months of employment
holidays that include a winter break from Christmas through New Year and more!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.
2U will consider qualified job applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law, including Los Angeles' Fair Chance Ordinance.