Strategic Partnerships Manager
Remote (US or Canada)
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password Partner team proactively works to support our partner ecosystem to get the most value in their investment in security and privacy by establishing long term strategic relationships and acting as a trusted advisor. Partners are a core focus for the future growth of 1Password.
Reporting to 1Password’s Head of Partnerships, the Strategic Partner (Alliances) Manager will own the design, development, implementation and on-going evolution of a set of global go-to-market programs. This individual will be responsible for guiding our partners through established best practices by demonstrating an understanding of of the needs of their customers and acting as a n advocate on their behalf within 1Password.
This is a complex, senior partnerships role that requires an artful balance of program development and relationship management in order to deliver a set of scalable partner centric, revenue generating partnerships.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding quotas
- 5+ years of experience in partner management and/or business development
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results at all levels
- Experience in developing long-term strategic partnership growth plans ans executing against those plans
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and external resources, conflict resolutions and follow through with partners
- Posses a network of relationships with partners, potential partners to aid in opportunity identification
What you can expect:
- In this role you will develop strong professional relationships with key partners across the alliance's ecosystem.
- You will identify opportunities and create strategic growth plans with your partners, and identify programs and strategies that deliver growth for Partners and 1Password.
A successful Candidate for this role will:
- Accelerate business for our partners and 1Password: Understanding global market dynamics, you will understand the needs of 1Password and our partners to craft a strategy that delivers win-win solutions and revenue growth for all parties.
- Drive operational excellence: You will demonstrate greatness through creating strategic growth plans, compelling business cases and partner pitches, providing actionable reporting, meeting deadlines and expectations of internal teams and partners, while growing the partners business.
- Have strong Partner Development experience - you have the vision to identify and drive impactful strategic partner opportunities; you have the experience and confidence to build strategic GTM partnerships that help both 1Password and our partners maximize their revenue opportunities; you have the communication, organizational and interpersonal skills to ensure program success.
- Drive a Structured and Organized Approach - you’re hyper-organized, and can manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously. Navigating partner contracts, aligning internal processes, building business and financial plans, and engaging cross functional teams for program development are all activities that you’re comfortable managing.