We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
1Password is nothing without the people who build, design, and support it. When it comes to our people, we embrace the unconventional, are hands-on, and support everyone to succeed. From introducing them to the company, helping them to grow in their role, and supporting them to accomplish their next big thing, the People team is here to guide their journey.
As the HRIS Manager, you’ll play a key role within the team in ensuring our HRIS system (UKG PRO) and associated HR systems meet our business needs, have efficient processes while maintaining data integrity and compliance. You’ll be immersed in supporting our employee life-cycle processes. Your input on our processes and operations will be welcomed, considered and put into action. Your interaction with our stakeholders and understanding of our strategies will have a direct impact on the operational efficiency of our Human Resources team and our employee experience at 1Password.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
This role is an individual contributor role.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of demonstrated proficiency using HRIS systems and 3+ years of UKG PRO experience.
- Project management skills with experience implementing HR strategies, in addition to configuration and database management.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with a highly technical understanding of UKG PRO.
- Strong Business Intelligence reporting skills.
- Participate in/lead projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility with switching from project work, to administrative tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and lead change.
- Proven success working under minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
What you can expect:
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance to peers on UKG PRO processes and configuration.
- Develop a roadmap for UKG PRO optimization through collaboration with stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements.
- Drive the planning, development, testing and implementation of system enhancements and future needs.
- Work in conjunction with team members, drive regular review and support the implementation of HR system upgrades (including semi-annual releases) and patches when required.
- Oversee all system upgrades and new modules in partnership with the Information Technology (IT) department.
- Develop and lead User Acceptance testing.
- Identify opportunities for automation within all aspects of HR processes.
- Evaluate data processing and implement the necessary processes and/or tools to establish/maintain data integrity.
- Conduct regular audits of HRIS data. Scrub and harmonize any data inconsistencies.
- Stay up to date on HRIS trends and their application to our environment and strategy.
- Ensure all HR-related systems are compliant with data security and privacy requirements.
- Performs other duties as required.