Over 80,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Our SMB Sales Team is responsible for bringing in some of the most exciting new customers to 1Password. As a SMB Sales Executive, your primary responsibility will be to work with prospective clients to understand their requirements, identify problems and present clear solutions that meet their needs. Your objective is to build strong relationships with customers, share your enthusiasm for 1Password, demonstrate the product to key stakeholders, and guide them through the purchasing process.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3+ years of relevant work experience in an account executive role or account management sales role in SaaS
- Excellent communication skills via eMail, Slack, and Zoom – you’re someone who’s comfortable translating technical terms for customers who find technology confusing or intimidating.
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You have exceptional organizational skills, and can follow systems for managing a pipeline of high volume business
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have a growth mindset and positive attitude
- You have a post-secondary education
What you can expect:
- You will act as the main point of contact for prospective clients interested in evaluating 1Password, and responsible for that relationship until a customer purchase
- Manage a pipeline of clients and understand decision drivers for each deal
- Maintain an up to date record of all communication with clients, including emails, phone calls and next steps
- Work with various stakeholders within an organization, often including C-Suite Executives, Engineering and Security teams.