Over 90,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The product marketing team plays a critical role in driving growth and adoption at 1Password. We are responsible for leading go-to-market, championing the voice-of-the-customer, and building cross-functional collaborative strategies to improve outcomes throughout the product life cycle and sales process.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead and take charge of our B2B go-to-market strategy. This role provides the unique opportunity to partner closely with our product management, demand generation, and sales teams to deliver winning strategies that drive market awareness, customer acquisition, account expansion, and a compelling product roadmap and story.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years in the product marketing function in a B2B go-to-market/enterprise sales model with 7+ years of total experience (ideally having spent time working on SaaS, apps, or security).
- You have led and managed comprehensive go-to-market strategies including cross-functional launch plans, audience segmentation, product positioning, messaging frameworks, competitive analysis, and setting clear goals.
- You can lead complex projects and drive buy-in and alignment across the executive leadership team, marketing, product, engineering, design, sales, customer success, project management, and analytics organizations.
- You can strategically partner with demand generation teams to create compelling programs, campaigns, and strategies that drive qualified leads for the B2B business
- You represent the voice-of-the-customer and can distill actionable product and sales recommendations from customer feedback, customer teams, win/loss data, and competitive analysis.
- You are experienced and comfortable in working with sales leadership to identify areas of opportunity to improve sales outcomes and partnering with sales enablement to create training/content strategies.
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to analyze key feature metrics and drivers in order to deliver product optimization, user adoption journey, and marketing campaign recommendations.
- Culture is important to you. You value supporting others, listening and learning, winning as a team, and ultimately having fun with the people you work with.
- You know how to work remotely.
What you can expect:
- Own the story: Create positioning and messaging frameworks for our B2B products, personas, and features by working closely with product and sales to understand customer needs and pain points.
- Launch the product: Lead and drive the strategy for launches by building comprehensive plans and partnering with demand generation, public relations, brand, social, sales, and customer success teams.
- Voice-of-the-customer: Champion the needs and pain points of customers through customer interviews, market research, win/loss data, and engaging with sales teams.
- Be data-driven: Provide recommendations on how to increase leads, sales win rate, and product adoption by analyzing campaign performance, win/loss data, and feature usage.
- Bring your unique perspective: Develop and implement best practices and frameworks that improve outcomes for the company.