Remote (US or Canada)
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
As a Product Specialist, you’ll help improve sales productivity and deal flow by providing technical expertise and be responsible for assisting go-to-market in achieving sales targets. You will work with the rest of your team to build knowledge of 1Password as a product for both the rest of go-to-market as well as our customers.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to popularize technical information for a general audience.
- Superior presentation and writing skills.
- Keen eye for detail and quality.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining quality.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- A keen interest in understanding the ins and outs of a product and being sought out as a subject matter expert.
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager—while not required, it’ll help you gain confidence quickly in this role.
- Experience working in the security industry is an asset.
What you can expect:
- Work with the rest of your team to create materials for learning about and using 1Password.
- Provide training sessions for internal and external audiences.
- Document releases across 1Password’s ecosystem to keep go-to-market informed on what’s new and what it means for their customers.
- Prepare proposals and respond to RFIs, RFPs RFQs, and vendor/risk assessments.
- Write and manage knowledge-based content for go-to-market.
- To be a sought after resource for go-to-market for questions regarding 1Password.