Marketing Operations Specialist
Remote (US or Canada)
We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
This role reports to the Manager of Marketing Technology and Operations. This is a role in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with lots of potential for growth and development. You’ll be involved in supporting marketing campaign initiatives across the company and grow your experience with an industry standard marketing technology stack. As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you will be responsible for driving the delivery and tracking the performance of our lifecycle programs.
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years of marketing operations or related experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Proactive to identify problems, brainstorm and analyze options, and implement the best solution.
- Comfortable balancing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Have a passion for customer experience and continuous improvement.
- Great attention to detail, with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Bonus: Experience managing campaigns in Marketo).
- Experience building automated marketing campaigns (Like lead nurture programs, and multi-touch email campaigns).
- You’re results-driven and highly motivated to work both independently and in a team.
- Bonus: Experience with content management platforms, GSuite and basic HTML/CSS.
What you can expect:
- Work closely with the members of the Marketing Lifecycle and Operations team, as well as external stakeholders, to plan and execute on marketing initiatives and maintain the global marketing calendar.
- Build, review, schedule and optimize a variety of marketing campaigns in Marketo and Content Management System, leveraging data from multiple sources for targeting and content personalization.
- Work cross-functionally with the content and design teams on email copy and design.
- Report on and monitor program performance including A/B testing and other email experimentation outcomes and responses.
- Provide suggestions and implement changes to improve email engagement and program operations.