We all have important information we need to manage, and protecting it should be easy. Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people log in to 1Password to unlock smart, simple access to everything they care about. Our vision is to create a safer, simpler digital future for everyone, and our culture values simplicity, honesty and a human-centric approach to solving problems. Come help us unlock peace of mind so everyone can stay safer online.
The 1Password Marketing Analytics team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users' privacy. This may sound like a challenge to modern digital marketers, but we know this is the future, and our team is leading the charge. If you’re passionate about trust, privacy, and inventing the future of ethical marketing, why not come work with us?
1Password is seeking a Marketing Analyst to support our marketing team. Your work will contribute to our understanding of our customers and prospective customers while being sensitive to their privacy expectations. You will partner with marketing, product and finance teams to measure the success of and optimize marketing activities. You can think strategically and critically and you are passionate about using data to guide decisions.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- Naturally curious and highly motivated to jump in, analyze, experiment and learn
- Impeccable attention to detail and data quality
- Experience using data to drive growth and profit through targeted marketing spend, including paid media, new customer acquisition, email, mobile, and SEO
- Experience performing actionable diagnostic analysis on marketing performance to produce quality insights and drive business strategies
- Experience partnering with data and analytics engineering teams to process data for marketing analytics and reporting consumption
- Ability to communicate the “so what” of your work to technical and non-technical audiences with ease
- Advanced in using Python or R for data analysis
- Expert level use of BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of analytics / marketing analytics experience
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency at Google Analytics and other common marketing tools
What you can expect:
- You’ll drive marketing activities from day 1 through A/B testing, developing ROI and attribution models, etc.
- Define and implement end-to-end programs for metrics creation, data collection, reporting and data modeling
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting and communication
- Help 1Password understand what our users like about 1Password, how they use it and how they think we could improve it
- Exposure to data and analytics engineering, marketing and product analysis, and product, marketing and finance teams
- A high demand for data and managers and executives with a strong desire to use data to guide decisions
- Thoughtful conversations about how to balance the need for data to understand our users and respect for our users’ privacy