Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
1Password is nothing without the people who make it. We continually strive to find new ways of connecting with talent and ensuring we engage those who can not only contribute to the success of the team but who care for their team members and further grow our connected community.
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will lead a team whose mission is to provide a best in class hiring experience both internally and externally. You are strategic, compassionate, solution oriented and driven by the success of your team as a whole. Day to day, you will lead a team of Senior TA Specialists, Sourcers and a Coordinator and ensure the team is working cohesively and efficiently. You are a hands-on leader and understand the player-coach role as you also help to source and hire for the technology teams. You thrive on exploring new recruitment avenues, connecting with passive talent and understand the value of an engaging, high touch candidate experience.
You will be working with HR and Talent leaders, VPs, and C-suite to help design the best talent experience and continuously look for ways to make 1Password the tech employer of choice for candidates across North America.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years of corporate recruiting experience in a high growth technology organization, with 1+ years of leading a growing team including Senior TA Specialists
- Above all else, a compassionate and strong people leader. You understand the value of both continuous mentorship and also supporting autonomy to let your team make the right decisions
- You can guide leaders in technology to identify priority roles and work in partnership to develop sourcing strategies, hiring best practices and influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel
- Partner with other talent leads and talent operations to define, track and report key metrics
- You pay attention to details, are exceptionally organized, are connected with your team and can identify when they need support and provide it in a compassionate manor
- Experience identifying and implementing new tools, processes and ways to both optimize and speed up the hiring process
- Identify and manage external partners and vendors to support hiring and D&I initiatives. You recognize the importance of an inclusive candidate pool and diversity in hiring panels
What you can expect:
- Lead a team of TA professionals at various stages of their careers. Work with HRBPs and talent leads to develop learning and development plans and opportunities to focus on mentorship and foster growth
- Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and talent leads) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies
- A work in progress - we are growing rapidly and we are looking for leaders who are excited to help define and guide the technology hiring experience for both internal and external stakeholders
- Define, track and report key metrics. This includes performance goals and metrics, SLAs and partnering with talent leads to ensure consistency in reporting and delivery
- Working on multiple projects as we build out our talent philosophy, processes and supporting tools, partners and everything in between
- Pitching in, rolling up your sleeves and getting the job done when it’s needed. This is a player-coach role and will involve managing a small number of reqs yourself