Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
We are looking for a detail-oriented quick starter to join our growing and dynamic finance team. If you are a Financial Analyst looking for exposure into FP&A, this is your chance to build a successful career within a fast-growing tech company where your work will have a direct and visible impact on the results.
The FP&A Financial Analyst will report to the Director, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis and help the team deliver comprehensive financial analysis at 1Password. A successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the US.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- Expert knowledge in Excel is a must
- 1-3 years experience in Financial Analysis
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, and comfort with ambiguity
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with Finance and planning tools (NetSuite, Anaplan)
What you can expect:
- Manage the reporting and forecasting of the income statement, specifically operating expenses
- Produce monthly reports, including key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results against budget and forecast
- Assist the team in annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes, by working directly with internal stakeholders to understand the unique budgetary needs of specific departments and incorporating into the financial plan
- Support the team in the preparation of monthly/quarterly discussion materials for investors, the executive team, and the Board
- Automate and optimize data flows between various financial and enterprise systems allowing for sustainable and scalable reporting
- Understand accounting policies (IFRS) and ensure accurate reflection in the various planning and reporting tools
- Assist with the implementation of new processes, initiatives, and tools