Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information, and we believe those people – and the companies they work for – shouldn’t have to choose between security and productivity. We see security as a human challenge, rather than a technological one. It’s hard work, but our mission has always been to ease the tension between security and convenience and help people navigate the digital world without fear or friction. Human-centric security is part of our DNA, but human-centricity is also the backbone of our culture. We encourage big ideas and new ways of working that help us to make the online world a safer place for everyone.
As a member of 1Password’s Sales Enablement team, you will contribute to the content, processes, and technology that empower go-to-market team members and customers alike.
You will work collaboratively with a team of content writers, instructional designers, and sales trainers to develop and deliver sales enablement content, training and programs. This is an ideal opportunity for a creative coach or high-performing sales rep experienced with designing and delivering highly effective programs that focus on improving sales effectiveness, sales productivity, training, and overall sales results.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada.
What we’re looking for:
- Three to five years of relevant professional experience in a sales, sales enablement, or sales training role
- Hands-on experience with CRM and sales enablement tools
- Keen eye for detail and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A passion for process (yes, that’s a thing!)
- It’s a bonus if you have personal experience with 1Password or another password manager—while not required, it’ll help you gain confidence quickly in this role
What you can expect:
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s content and learning needs
- Develop sales-ready content assets to support B2B sales teams in global markets
- Combine common standards of practice (including various B2B sales methodologies, account management best practices) with 1Password-specific practices
- Implement, maintain, and provide training on sales enablement tools
- Participate in regular project and team meetings and contribute toward large, collaborative initiatives
- Proactively improve upon existing sales processes or tools in collaboration with other departments (marketing, revenue operations, etc.)