Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The demand generation team plays a critical role in growing our B2B business. We work collaboratively with departments across the organization to ideate, develop, and implement world-class integrated campaigns. We’re responsible for bringing in new business, nurturing them throughout their entire lifecycle and turning them into lifelong 1Password advocates.
1Password is looking for a Campaigns Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team to help grow our B2B business. The 1Password marketing team is committed to helping businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. You’ll help build and scale our lead generation strategy, push creative limits on campaigns, and test new channels to drive growth. You will work closely with many other departments across the business. The ideal candidate is creative, strategic, and data-oriented.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and United States.
3 Reasons you will love this job:
- You are joining a fast growing team and the opportunities for career development are endless.
- You’ll be a strategic partner on deciding on how to allocate our demand generation marketing budget.
- You get to help build the foundation for how demand generation is done at 1Password.
What you can expect:
- Design, develop, manage, and launch integrated campaigns that hit our monthly B2B ARR goals, build brand awareness, acquire leads, and convert prospects into lifelong customers.
- Co-own our thought leadership webinar program, from speaker management, content strategy, registration, email comms and execution.
- Partner with our media agency to define and optimize our paid channel strategy (content syndication, sponsored emails, sponsored webinars, and more).
- Collaborate with the program management team to ensure all milestones are achieved on time. Present milestones and updates for core execution team and executive updates on a regular basis.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success, Product, etc. to create excitement around campaigns and coordinate cross-functional deliverables.
- Work closely with the Content and Design teams to create deployable assets to support email, web, webinar, display, and advertising campaigns.
- Allocate budget across channels, and with our analytics team to recommend program spend modifications.
- Track program performance against monthly growth goals.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of marketing programs experience, B2B preferred.
- Ability to write a campaign brief, establish goals, and give strong direction to the content and design team.
- Growth mindset. Always looking for ways to test and iterate campaigns to improve performance.
- Strong communication skills and works well with key partners and stakeholders.
- Analytical capabilities, able to understand the impact of campaigns by analyzing results (you love Excel and running reports), and developing a plan of action to optimize performance.
- Proficient in G-Suite, CRM software, marketing automation or email marketing software (Salesforce, Marketo are a plus).