Please note: as a remote-first company, we are prepared to conduct all of our recruitment processes remotely.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Python Developer, who is looking to take the next step in their career. We need someone who possesses great communication skills and ideally team leadership experience or someone who has led projects in the past and is looking to continue on this pathway.
While 90% of the role is remaining hands-on, working closely with Developers, Testers and other team members to release high-quality software and deliver value to the business, you'll also be leading a team of 5 developers, providing technical leadership and mentoring.
Python (Django) experience is essential, working as part of the Agile/Scrum team.
Your role and responsibilities
- Designing architecture and implementing web applications using Python and Django
- Working closely with the dispersed development team, client and project manager in a Scrum methodology
- Ensuring that appropriate technical standards are followed and improvements proposed
- Supporting and enabling progress on personal goals and objectives for all team members, by providing clear and frequent feedback
- Conducting bi-weekly 1:1s with your team members and participating in weekly meetings with other team leaders
- Ensuring that everyone in the team is assigned to the project, and if they are not - finding them appropriate internal tasks/assignments (in cooperation with the Resource Team)
- Taking an active part in internal initiatives (technical recruitment, mentoring or estimation of pre-sale projects
What you bring to the table
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Python
- Strong experience in developing web applications using Django
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Being comfortable with Docker
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Positive attitude and the ability to communicate your thoughts easily
- Good level of English which will allow you to communicate with our colleagues and foreign clients
- Focused on delivering positive results and finding solutions rather than problems
It’s great if you also have
- Previous experience of working in Scrum and Agile Teams
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 14 600 - 16 600 net + VAT on a B2B contract with a minimum of 10 days of paid time off (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Individual career path and professional development initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 130+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.