We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Application Engineer to take up the role of a Practice Area Leader. In this role, you will lead a team of very talented Mobile Application Engineers, build and execute its strategy around technical and non-technical choices. You will care for the team’s culture and continue to build the Mobile developers community within 10Clouds.
Additionally, you will continue to develop your technical skills by being partially engaged in the software development processes for our clients.
So, do you strive for continuous improvement and want to have a real impact on the business? Are you ready to do a lot of brainstorming and share your vision with the team and the company?
If yes - we'll be excited to meet you!
Your role and responsibilities
- Mentoring team members, caring for their constant growth as professionals
- Keeping a finger on the pulse when it comes to Mobile Team composition and expanding the team to maintain growth
- Working on long-term strategic goals together with other teams and leaders in the company
- Managing the team members' performance reviews, development goals, and reimbursement
- Working hands-on on our commercial projects in an Agile environment
- Participating in talks with international clients to advise on your team’s services
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years of experience as a Mobile Application Developer (iOS or Android)
- Solid skills in software engineering
- Experience with industry-standard languages and tools like Swift, Kotlin, Flutter, React Native
- The ability to understand business requirements and turn them into concrete solutions in your area
- Experience in team leadership and mentoring
- Strong sense of ownership and that your actions have an impact on the company’s success
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- An open mind that allows you to tackle challenges in a creative way
- Very good English skills as we communicate in that language on a daily basis
It’s great if you also have
- Experience in recruiting team members
- Experience in estimating business requirements
What you can expect from us
- Salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 19 000 - 25 000 net + VAT on a B2B contract with an unlimited number of paid days off
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Flexible working hours with a focus on the delivery of our goals
- You can work 100% remotely or in one of our offices (Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan)
- Benefits of your choosing you can order through the MyBenefit cafeteria system
- Co-financing of additional benefits (e.g. private healthcare, language classes)
- Remote team building initiatives
- Regular performance reviews (twice a year)
- Unique welcome pack
Want to know more about us?
10Clouds is a place created by software developers for all who want to join our mission to change the world through technology. We are a team of around 180+ people, working on exciting projects with a team of ambitious professionals and with clients located all around the world.
We focus on services related to web & mobile development and product design. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange. We take extreme ownership of our work, working together to produce outcomes. In practice, this means you will have influence over what technologies are used and how a project is approached.
We’ve practised remote work since the company was first established, approaching all projects with an agile mindset. Our cross-functional teams can work from anywhere but we also have office space in 3 main locations in Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw and Poznan. We believe wellbeing at work starts with trust, good relationships and having the right processes in place so that each and every Cloud can take joy in their work.